Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New website...

I tried the storenvy website and didn't not like how limited my option were with them so I changed my website. It is now www.etsy.com/shop/ladybugexpression and I have items on there ready to ship. I have tissue box covers, coaster sets, and checkbook covers right now but will be adding more items soon. There are plastic canvas items on there now but I will be adding sewn items as well here soon. I like Etsy more than the other website. I can do more with it.


We only have 18 more days and my son comes back from Kosovo to his home base of Fort Hood, TX and I can't wait to see him. We have not seen him in almost two years. I have my oldest daughter and granddaughter as well as my two little girls (who aren't so little anymore) to keep me occupied and inspired.


I like the people that I work with (well, some of them) but I need a change...fast. I really want my website to get up and running. I hope I can achieve that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment