Thursday, September 25, 2014

LadyBug Bags

I had originally thought about making LadyBug Bags and putting in them samples of the things I make. I tried it out and didn't get any bites. I have decided to change routes with it. I have nearly 800+ friends on Facebook that do direct sales. I can charge $10 a month for 100 bags for me to fill with whatever they provide to put in them from mini catalogs, mini fliers, business cards, samples and more. I will put them in baskets and take to the different places like doctors offices, dentists, hospital staff, hair salons, nail salons and more. As well as handing them out myself and placing on cars and such.


I can get the baskets or larger gift bags from the dollar store or get them at flea markets or yard sales. I am going to email all my friends this evening and see what I can get going. I am still working on my crafts but had to share this new idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment