Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome Back!

Good evening my lovies! I know it has been a while but the Crafty Goddess is back in action. Took a little hiatus to get some things in order. Now that it is done I am back to creating new things. I have made party favors for a baby shower, a "It's a boy!" door hanger and a personalized name plate for a baby's room. All items were for customers. I have been looking at some other patterns that I am going to make and sell.

Here is my game plan. I am going to make several items that are large items to use as a display to show what I can make and make smaller items (like key chains, backpack buddies, etc) and it will be set up in a booth a our local flea market and even at some local crafts fairs. I will have this set up like what you see at home parties like Initials Inc, Scentsy and the Tupperware parties. I ev entually want to have my business turn into a home party company but I need to get it going first. I have had two orders since I opened it three weeks ago.

I have my fan page on Facebook but don't have a website set up yet. I am taking it one step at a time. I have 212 likes on my fan page as of 2/1/2013 so I am not doing too bad getting my name out there. I do have some other plans on what I am going to do. I am going to do a website up and then make fliers to hand out. Newsletters and even starting a mailing list. Those on the mailing list are the only ones that will have access to some of the specials that I will be offering.

Here is a picture of the door hanger. I can also make it pink and put "It's a girl!" on it. Please feel free to comment on this post to let me know what you think. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea you have! I really enjoy your blogger page and would like to add your page to my fb but I can't find you on fb. Thank you for your fun ideas!!!!!! Good luck on your new venture into the world of selling in cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete