Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sock Monkey

Good evening Ladies. As you have probably already noticed, the title of this entry is Sock Monkey. The reason for this is that I am thinking about trying this little project. Has anyone tried this? It looks like it is not that hard to do. I am going this weekend to get a new sewing machine because the one that I had messed up from me using it so much. I am really excited about this. I am still doing plastic canvas and still have my website. I am ready to be a stay at home mom and stop being a temporary employee. I love doing my crafts and I love being at home with my kids. It felt good yesterday to be able to be at home with my daughter when she as sick but the only reason that I was able to stay home was because I had to call in because my van would not crank. I have been working on teacup keychains and next is the flip flop key chains. I will have these on my website once I get them done and sell them for $3 each. They will be good size. I am also working on some framed wall hangings. I will post pictures when I get them done. There is one of late NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt, one of a 9-11 tribute, and one of Elvis. These are just a few of them.

What do you ladies think? I have been getting lots of hits on my website but not many orders. Can you all check out the website and please tell me what could be done better?

No comments:

Post a Comment